Dun&Bradstreet, a global provider of business decision data and analytics, has launched new features and capabilities to its account-based marketing platform. The updates are to help marketers engage and convert buyers with built-in account-based ads and account-based engagement reporting and analytics.
The enhanced D&B Account-Based Marketing Platform combines several Dun & Bradstreet solutions into a unified product experience, with new capabilities, such as:
- Automated account-based ads, designed to help users reach the right contacts within an account using a native account-based display advertising engine (in beta), as well as integrations with social channels and demand-side platforms (DSPs);
- Account engagement analytics designed to measure the results of ABM programs to identify website and campaign engagement;
- Web personalization capabilities that leverage AI, firmographic, technographic and intent insights;
- Omnichannel activation capabilities that position users to orchestrate engagement across channels using AI, third-party intent, web engagement, sales engagement and buyer stage’
- Sales campaign activation via a new integration with Outreach that aims to deliver account and buyer insights from contextual conversations;
- Intent data designed to help uncover demand based on account activity on first- and third-party websites; and
- Risk-based account selection designed to identify and select target accounts based on their financial status.