There are a few reasons why we knew we definitely needed to take our beloved Finnys virtual. First, it is the 10th anniversary of the awards program! We wanted to commemorate this milestone with all of our B2B friends and family. Plus, in light of all the uncertainty and volatility of the past year, we saw teams really step up their initiatives, and we thought that was worth spotlighting, too!
Sure, the ceremony looked a bit different this year, but Demand Gen Report’s Klaudia Tirico and I still took to the virtual stage to applaud the creativity and performance of 28 brands. (Plus, they revealed the winner of our B2B’s Choice Award, which was created so the community can vote on their favorite submission!)
This year’s winners are…
Channel Partner Marketing
Design Concept & Theme
Sales Enablement Content
Finally, the winner of our B2B’s Choice Award is… TATA Technologies!
We’ll be digging into all of the winning content and campaigns in our annual awards report, which should be out in the coming weeks. Congratulations, again, to our 2021 Killer Content Award Winners!
- Demandbase Unveils Demandbase Intent
- In A Down Economy, Leverage Data-Driven Insights In Your ABM Strategy
- Showpad’s EOS™ Aims To Align Marketing/Sales, Enhance CX
- Allego Research: Salespeople 111% More Likely To Use Content Recommended By Successful Peers
- How Lionsgate Boosted Engagement By 12K Impressions With QR Codes