Although GDPR went into effect last May, 16% of companies still don’t have a plan for GDPR compliance and 11% don’t know if they have a plan, according to new research from the CMO Council. In a conversation with Liz Miller, SVP of Marketing at the CMO Council, she digs into the data to uncover the main misconceptions that are confusing B2B companies on GDPR. Miller also shares some of the key traits and themes found in the research when comparing leading GDPR-compliant companies versus laggards.
Click here to see the full research report published by the CMO Council on the topic.
Listen to the full podcast:
An avid B2B journalist with a knack for all things trendy in the POS, mobile and social space.
- Zuant Releases Bot-Enabled Data Regulation Compliance Solution
- 10 B2B Content Marketing Predictions for 2019
- GDPR Aftershocks Show Big Impact On Contact Databases, Leading Marketers To Focus On Content Syndication, Inbound Strategies
- Podcast: The Future Of Influencer Marketing Is Influencer Relations
- Data Lakes Are Not Evil — They Just Need To Be Properly Utilized