Brightcove customers will now have access to Wicket Labs’ content and subscriber insights to help them better understand audience dynamics, sources of new subscribers, the subscriber journey and how to increase subscription revenue through data visualizations and dashboards. The new audience insights include:
- A deep understanding of customer lifetime values;
- Subscriber cohort analysis;
- Engagement analysis and recommendations to assist with cross-promotion of content amongst groups;
- Key trends in viewer behavior and viewed content to understand what drives long-term relationships and value; and
- Opt-in comparative benchmarks.
“We are committed to serving our customers through our intelligent video platform powered by analytics, AI and machine learning to help them grow their businesses by engaging audiences and monetizing their content,” said Namita Dhallan, Chief Product Officer of Brightcove, in a statement. “The acquisition of Wicket Labs helps us to augment our analytics offering with audience insights and increase our resources dedicated to bringing additional value to our customers.”
Wicket Labs’ Co-founders and all of its employees will join the Brightcove product and engineering organization to help reinforce Brightcove’s analytics and video intelligence investment.