DealSignal, a B2B marketing data provider, launched Intent-based Inbound Enrichment, a new module designed to automatically enrich inbound leads with verified account, contact and third-party data.
The module is positioned to allow B2B marketing and sales teams to:
- Quickly and accurately segment, score, route and prioritize inbound leads;
- Determine whether leads fit company target personas and ICPs;
- Personalize outreach and lead nurturing to drive conversions;
- Gain insight into buyers’ interests and competitive situations;
- Refresh leads on a schedule to regularly maintain data quality; and
- Maximize efficiency by eliminating tedious data entry and manual research.
“DealSignal’s Intent-based Inbound Lead Enrichment combines the who, why, when and where, and fully automates the process, so marketing can delivery truly actionable leads to sales and reps can then engage them with highly personalized, timely outreach,” said Rob Weedn, DealSignal Founder and CEO, in a statement. “It’s one plus one equals three for driving conversions from inbound.”