Folloze Announces Season 2 Of Account-Based Experience Masterclass
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in News Briefs
Folloze, a B2B personalized marketing platform, revealed season two of its Account-Based Experience (ABX) Masterclass program, which will run throughout March and April.
The new season will focus on demand generation, strategic ABM, large scale events and programmatic upsell, and provide viewers with tools, best practices and tutorials to help marketing and revenue teams align with today’s B2B buyers. The “PlaybooX” will also help teams navigate and thrive in a digital-only marketplace and engage self-service buyers.
Some of the content tracks include:
- Convert From The Get-Go And Engage All Along the Way, which focuses on modern demand generation practices and features Jon Miller, Chief Marketing and Product Officer at Demandbase, and Daniel Sands, Managing Partner from Agent3;
- Surrounding The Buying Committee While Engaging the C-Suite, a strategic ABM session featuring Latané Conant, CMO of 6Sense, and Marlowe Fenne, Sr. Manager of ABM at FireEye;
- Combatting Virtual Event Fatigue with Damon Waldron, Demand Generation Leader at Boomi, and Samantha Yarborough, Dir. of Strategic Partnerships at PFL;
- Integrating Targeting, Enablement, Campaigns, and Metrics, which will explore how to upsell in the modern marketplace and features Auseh Britt, Terminus’ VP of Growth Marketing, and Thomas Howells, Sr. Manager of Upsell and Cross-Sell at RingCentral; and
- Representatives from Rollworks will appear to share tips for increasing engagement and attendance rates.
“The ABX PlaybooX supports the shift towards micro-segmented and valuable thematic buyer experience journeys,” said Etai Beck, CEO of Folloze, in a statement. “In 2021, marketing, sales and revenue teams at every B2B enterprise must move fast and embrace this shift — their growth prospects will be tied to its ability to execute and consistently deliver engaging buyer experiences.”
The Folloze ABX Masterclass program is free to enroll for sales, marketing, revenue, C-Suite and go-to-market teams. To register, visit the ABX Masterclass enrollment page.