HubSpot Unveils Updated Marketing Hub Enterprise Platform
- Written by Klaudia Tirico
- Published in News Briefs
HubSpot has announced new features and capabilities within its Marketing Hub Enterprise solution, including revenue attribution reporting, AI-powered A/B testing and account-based marketing tools.
The new features are designed to give users a complete view of the customer via an all-in-one connected platform. In addition, a suite of new tools aims to allow users to adapt to their customers’ needs and expectations. Specifically, the new features include:
- Revenue attribution reporting in HubSpot designed to allow marketers to identify which touchpoint and channels drive the most value.
- AI-powered A/B testing, which aims to enable users to leverage AI to optimize performance. Users can create up to five variations of a page and analyze best-performing versions.
- Partitioning (in beta), designed to give marketers the ability to separate assets by team and align across multiple functions.
- Account-based marketing (in beta), which aims to help marketers launch ABM campaigns via templates, company scoring and reporting.
“Marketing teams today use only a fraction of the potential power available in their tech stacks,” said Nicholas Holland, General Manager, Marketing Hub at HubSpot, in a statement. “I’m delighted that with this upgraded version of Marketing Hub Enterprise, we’re able to offer marketing and operations leaders an enterprise solution that their teams will actually enjoy using — one that prioritizes power, flexibility and usability, and makes it easy for their best people to do their best work. We’ve seen rapidly scaling organizations like Travelopia, Trello and Adaptive Insights do incredible things with Marketing Hub Enterprise, and I’m excited to see what our other customers can achieve with the new features we’re launching today.”