Inriver Extends Digital Shelf Analytics Capabilities With Channel Insights
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in News Briefs
Inriver, a SaaS company, released inriver Channel Insights, a new digital shelf analytics (DSA) capability designed to enable all users of inriver’s product information management (PIM) solution to experience the power of DSA via self-service functionalities available on their inriver dashboard.
Channel Insights helps customers refine and adapt their content and drive marketing activities by enabling them to enhance product stories, optimize their syndication strategy and assess the viability of new E-commerce sites. Key features include:
- A self-service solution providing closed-loop functionality within a single platform;
- At-a-glance view of category-level data about selected products across identified E-commerce sites that are pre-populated by the inriver data pool;
- Weekly updated category-level data, including visibility, out-of-stock, category rank, price overview and ratings; and
- A wizard that lets users browse a collection of pre-loaded products and select a chosen number of SKUs and channels to monitor.
“Inriver Channel Insights changes the dynamics of DSA adoption,” said Johan Boström, CPO at inriver, in a statement. “Our freemium version makes digital shelf analytics accessible to all our customers and forms a foundational step to demonstrate the business value of DSA. Inriver Channel Insights complements our existing DSA solution, inriver Evaluate. They can be used independently or as a dynamic duo.”