People.ai, an enterprise revenue intelligence provider, collaborated with Microsoft to integrate its AI-driven insights with Microsoft Sales Copilot to help sellers measure and visualize stakeholder engagement, generate persona specific emails and understand successful deal patterns based on similar opportunities.
Through the integration, People.ai will share its industry-leading revenue intelligence insights with Microsoft 365 applications to provide go-to-market (GTM) teams with the information needed to close deals. Specific features include:
- Visibility into complete stakeholder profiles, activity history and internal connections, as well as past and current opportunity involvement;
- Engagement level scores that are automatically generated for contacts and opportunities based on the frequency and recency of interactions;
- Auto-generating persona specific email correspondence enriched by People.ai stakeholder and deal insights;
- Identifying buyers that have historically been included on similar deals that are missing from the conversation;
- Visibility on key deal metrics, engagement levels, recent activities and stakeholder insights natively in Sales Copilot powered by generative AI; and
- Unlocking insights on actions sellers can take to drive deal execution, such as increasing engagement with specific contacts, engaging more executives or connecting with additional high value stakeholders.
“We welcome People.ai into the Microsoft Sales Copilot ecosystem,” said Shay Gurman, VP Engineering of Dynamics 365 Sales, in a statement. “Incorporating People.ai’s powerful data and capabilities with Sales Copilot to surface meaningful insights directly within the workflow dramatically enhances sales productivity. Our collaboration with People.ai embodies our commitment to delivering customer value through data-driven insights.”