Delivra Unveils Email Marketing Platform With Behavioral Data Capabilities
- Written by Klaudia Tirico
- Published in Solution Spotlight
Delivra is an email marketing software platform that offers an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop editor to customize content and marketing automation capabilities. This allows users to strategically plot out entire email drip campaigns, according to the company.
Delivra’s Drip Campaign Builder provides users the ability to determine which mailings are sent when in an email series based on a variety of subscriber actions, inactions or time.
Delivra’s platform also allows users to access behavioral data through new lead alerts, which can provide real-time notifications to a sales or customer service representative when a drip campaign recipient makes a particular action.
Delivra works with a wide variety of CRMs and web analytics tools. The software either plugs right in to the technology a company is already using, or Delivra builds out a custom integration to ensure that it does.
Delivra offers three software license options, with pricing based on the amount of valid email addresses on a company’s contact list.
- Standard – Starts at $75/month (3,000 contacts). Offers intuitive creative tools with robust segmentation and reporting
- Professional – Starts at $100/month (3,000 contacts). Adds powerful automation features to personalize messages
- Commerce – Starts at $150/month (3,000 contacts). Integrates purchase data to drive shoppers to convert
Current clients include Andretti Autosport, Walker & Associates Insurance Agency, CustomerCount and more.
Each Delivra client is provided with a dedicated account manager, and the software provider is able to customize its platform to a company’s current CRM workflow. Clients are always supported through the migration from another provider, the initial software setup, campaign execution and more.