The mantra that B2B doesn't have to be boring has been proven loud and clear over the past 5 years. Demand Gen Report and the B2B Marketing Exchange are planning to spotlight some of the best and brightest in B2B as part of the inaugural B2B Innovator Awards.
Published in a special section in September, the Awards will feature
B2B executives who think outside the box to develop and foster innovative concepts and strategies that help move the overall B2B industry forward.
We invite you to nominate a B2B innovator for this award. The winners will encompass some or all the following criteria (please be as descriptive as possible in each response):
- Advancement of emerging B2B area (such as content marketing, Martech) and show how the executive helped to break new ground and/or drive specific results within their company.
- Specific innovative B2B strategy, campaign or idea conceptualized and/or launched.
- Business results or positive outcomes, or expected results, following a successful implementation of the innovative strategy or concept—especially related to performance marketing and driving revenue.
We'll also ask for any additional insights or comments related to the nominee's qualifications for receiving a B2B Innovator Award.
Categories in which these Innovators can be nominated include:
Generation Z Trailblazerz—This will focus on 30 and under B2B marketers who are bringing new ideas and new energy to their companies and their roles, and spotlight their accomplishments.
Marketing Mentors—This category will showcase teachers and team builders in B2B bonds across teams and departments to promote maximum success.
B2B Technologists—Practitioners who have successfully helped roll out new tools to support business initiatives.
Data Scientist & Operations Optimizers—Marketing executives who have been able to leveraging all the data at their disposal to enhance marketing campaigns, and deliver insightful reporting and intelligence to sales and other lines of business.
Content, Creative & Execution—Here we are looking for the storytellers who have found new ways to engage B2B audiences with different formats and approaches across channels and screens.
C-Suite Strategy—Here we are looking to spotlight CMOs that really understand and apply performance marketing and revenue marketing.
Account Targeting & Strategy—Innovative practitioners who are helping to support account strategies to target, engage and close deals with key accounts.
Cross-Channel Champions—B2B marketers who have gone above and beyond to align marketing initiatives across a variety of channels to engage prospects.
Buyer-Focused Marketers—Highlighting creative and innovative approaches to build, launch and refine hyper-personalized campaigns.
Sales Drivers—Marketers that have seen notable success enabling their sales counterparts to engage, educate and close deals with prospects in the latter stage of the buyer journey.
B2B Vanguards—Highlighting women who have not only had successful careers in B2B and driven results for their organizations, but have also helped to break new ground for women to advance their careers and roles.
We are looking for:
- Solution providers to nominate their esteemed clients and users based on how they have successfully introduced new tools, tactics and campaigns.
- B2B marketing practitioners to nominate their peers who have seen great success with their programs and gained great returns.
- B2B marketing practitioners to nominate themselves if they are proud of the accomplishments they have achieved within their organization.
Nomination deadline is July 31, 2017
We look forward to receiving and reviewing your nominations!
Questions? Contact Brian Anderson, News Editor at Demand Gen Report: firstname.lastname@example.org