COVID-19 Update

Marketing Post GDPR: Two Tribes Of Marketing

This infographic from Marketo outlines the two varying approaches marketers have adopted ahead of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). According to new research from Marketo, 55% of marketers have taken a marketing-first approach, while the remaining 45% have taken a legal-first approach.