This week, B2B marketers will gather in Boston for Brightcove’s annual PLAY event, taking place May 14-16. Brightcove CMO Sara Larsen sat down with Demand Gen Report prior to the event to discuss the short- and long-term goals she’s been working towards since joining the company in September, what attendees can expect at the event, how video marketing strategies are changing and more.
“[We can] use video in B2B to move beyond some of the rational components of what we’re trying to talk about and really tell the story of what an enterprise solution can do and what impact it can have,” said Larsen. “Video is really the best place to do that because you can bring all the senses together to tell that story in a much more emotional way … The brands that have figured out how to tell a good story can now tell a great story with video because you can really amp up the connection with the viewer.”
Listen to the entire podcast below:
- Transitioning From Analyst To Engagio’s VP Of Marketing With Megan Heuer
- Listen Up! The B2B Marketing Exchange Podcast Is Here
- Brightcove Forges Partnership With Adobe To Expand Video Capabilities
- 5 ‘FlipMyFunnel’ Podcast Episodes To Binge Before #B2BSMX
- Minding The Curiosity Gap: Brightcove PLAY 2019 Shares Insights To Engage, Retain Buyers With Video Content