The Experience Awards honor Sitecore customers and their partners who demonstrate how their Sitecore solution is delivering an outstanding experience for customers and their own organization. Accenture implemented its new, global website with technical assistance from Avanade. The site earned high marks from Sitecore for leveraging its content management solutions to showcase new and engaging content for more than three million visits a month, the company stated in a release.
Key features of the Accenture site also include:
- A search-based approach;
- Responsive design that enables the same user experience across all devices;
- Engaging video, infographics and imagery; and
- Content sharing through social networks.
“The new digital platform provides us with an essential tool for engaging clients, recruits, investors and other stakeholders with highly relevant content and a modern design that is completely integrated with social, mobile and content strategies,” said Roxanne Taylor, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer of Accenture.
Other winners of the 2015 Experience Awards include:
- Sunrise Senior Living with partner Delphic Digital, for Best Use of Context Intelligence;
- Uponor, with Aware Web Solutions, for Best Use of Omnichannel Automation;
- Ashley Furniture with Avanade, for the Best Use of Commerce;
- Kraft Heinz, with Rosetta, for Best Use of Content Management; and
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP with edynamic, for People’s Choice.