Copper CRM Unveils Native Integration For Google Calendar
- Written by Klaudia Tirico
- Published in News Briefs
Copper, a CRM platform provider for relationship-based business growth, integrated its Chrome extension with Google Calendar.
Already natively integrated with Gmail since 2014, the Copper Chrome extension now operates in tandem with Calendar to provide summaries of meeting attendees and highlight suggested contacts related to a particular email conversation or event. Specifically, the integration includes the ability to:
- Showcase meeting participants, suggested contacts, related companies and future opportunities with a contextual “Summary View;”
- Analyze leads, people, companies and contextual information based on meeting participants;
- View all records in Google Calendar and Gmail, as well as the Copper app; and
- Add suggested contacts from existing/relevant email or meeting invitations to Copper.
“Emails and meetings are still the main relationship drivers in business today,” said Dennis Fois, CEO of Copper, in a statement. “Yet, it’s never been more difficult for professionals to wrangle all the information they know about a certain customer or prospect. We released our Google Calendar integration to help businesses automatically organize this information without unnecessary administrative work. This is the first of multiple product updates to come to life in Q4, and we remain fully committed to being the leading Google Workspace-integrated CRM platform.”