InsideView announced InsideView Data Integrity for Microsoft to help customers drive revenue and improve operational effectiveness. Dynamics 365 customers will be positioned to leverage the data that fuels InsideView Insights to clean and enrich their CRM data automatically and at scale. InsideView Data Integrity for Microsoft aims to deliver accurate data and maintain data hygiene and provide visualizations that allow companies to pinpoint problems in their data and improve their data health.
InsideView Data Integrity for Microsoft provides:
- Standardized and clean data to unify customer profiles for more reliable territory assignments, account hierarchies and email validations;
- Family tree linkages to help identify organizations and individuals in a corporate family tree;
- Lead-to-account mapping, enabling companies to map inbound leads to accounts and ultimately, route leads to the appropriate sales representative;
- A consistent, holistic view of customers and prospects; and
- Interactive trend graphs designed to provide snapshots of data hygiene, with visual dashboards for revenue leaders to actively monitor their CRM health.
“In a time when sales and marketing are increasingly virtual, bad data can cost companies millions,” said Umberto Milletti, CEO of InsideView, in a statement. “It trickles down into every department and project. If you’re working with the wrong data, you’re wasting time and resources and giving your prospects a negative impression of your company. InsideView Data Integrity taps into the consistent, credible and trustworthy data you’ve come to expect from InsideView Insights to update and enrich all your data automatically.”