New Research: 94% Of Businesses Value Agility When Managing & Delivering Impactful Digital Experiences
- Written by Michael Rodriguez
- Published in News Briefs
When creating and managing digital experiences, it is important to remain agile and adaptable to manage and deliver digital experiences that resonate with buyers.
New research from digital experience platform Crownpeak revealed that 94% of businesses believe that speed and agility are “very” important to delivering and managing impactful digital experiences. As a result, businesses are beginning to adopt more customer management strategies to become more agile in content creation and delivery.
The study, conducted in partnership with market research firm Vanson Bourne, explored trends in the content development process and how marketers are managing their digital experiences. The research also cited the specific challenges marketers are confronting when delivering impactful experiences that engage target audiences.
However, 87% of businesses experience challenges with their current digital experience management and delivery strategies. More than 400 marketing and IT decision-makers cited organizational processes (40%), slow solution implementation (40%), infrastructure budgeting issues (39%) and hard-to-understand technology (28%) as the main obstacles to managing and delivering their digital experiences.
Additional takeaways from the study include:
- 73% acknowledge that they need to improve the agility and speed of their content development, management and delivery;
- 82% of marketers cite IT delays as a major cause of the diminished impact of their digital experiences;
- Digital experience experts spend 55% of their time maintaining their current infrastructure, and only 45% on creating new digital experiences;
- 75% of respondents need more support from their digital experience vendors; and
- If their budget was reallocated, 65% of respondents believe they can invest in new digital experiences.
“While organizations today face challenges related to digital experience management, the good news is that cost and technical barriers continue to drop,” said Ford. “Flexible architectures and digital quality management technology help create scalable, accessible and secure omnichannel experiences. Advances like these enable companies to move faster and create more – no matter what device or audience they’re serving.”