Birdeye Messaging Aims To Create Seamless Buyer Experiences Through Text Messages
- Published in Solution Spotlight
Birdeye Messaging, from all-in-one customer experience platform Birdeye, is designed to help users attract, convert and engage customers via text messaging, enabling them to text their leads and customers at every step of the customer journey for maximum engagement.
Birdeye Messaging is designed as a real-time engagement tool that creates seamless customer experiences via text messaging, allowing users to engage buyers from any location and in various channels without going to their inboxes. Users can manage buyer experiences and assign incoming messages internally to ensure the right people address questions or concerns in a timely manner.
Features of the platform include:
- The ability to review requests and respond in real-time with chat;
- Text message pulse surveys that engage buyers and nurture leads via referral request forms;
- Voicemail inboxes that notify teams when they missed a buyer’s calls, and allows them to follow-up via text;
- Webchat capabilities that connect leads with the proper teams (CX, sales, marketing, etc.) to build personalized conversations; and
- The ability to manage mass text campaigns with personalized messages for individual contacts.
Who It's For
The solution is designed for marketers at multi-based businesses looking to engage multiple buyers and prospects in multiple channels simultaneously with real-time messaging.
What Makes It Special
The Birdeye platform allows users to manage their buyer conversations at all levels, managing reviews, running conversational surveys with messaging, resolving tickets, making new appointments and answering voicemails from one location.