CoSchedule is a family of agile marketing tools that are designed to help organizations complete more work, deliver projects on time and keep the team happy. It aims to organize all marketing collateral in one place, empowering teams to speed up production cycles so they can get more done while proving value to stakeholders.
CoSchedule is a fully integrated Marketing Suite designed to organize marketing in one place. Product lines include:
- Marketing Calendar: Designed to help teams visualize every project in one collaborative, real-time marketing calendar to gain insight into how marketing projects interact, overlap and support company goals at a glance.
- Content Organizer: The Content Organizer is a content marketing software designed to drive strategy and growth. Users are equipped to plan, create and publish their best marketing ideas while integrating with tools such as WordPress, HubSpot, MailChimp and Campaign Monitor.
- Social Organizer: The Social Organizer is an all-in-one social media management platform, designed to help schedule, plan, publish, automate, engage and measure activities using CoSchedule.
- Work Organizer: The Work Organizer is team collaboration software designed to manage and automate a team’s workflows.
- Asset Organizer: This tool is designed to help users maintain control of their brand assets and quickly find the files they need to get work done using an asset library designed for marketing teams.
Co-schedule is designed for marketing teams at mid-size and large enterprise companies.
CoSchedule is fully integrated with content marketing, social media, asset management and work management solutions.
CoSchedule pricing models can be found here.
CoSchedule customers include Yamaha, Proctor and Gamble, Microsoft, Forbes and Johnson and Johnson.
CoSchedule is designed to help marketing teams do more in less time with software that brings all of the marketing together.