Terminus acquired Sigstr, bringing together two teams that are making great strides in the ABM marketplace. Tim Kopp, CEO of Terminus, and Bryan Wade, CEO of Sigstr, both agreed that the time to gain a 360-degree view of accounts and building meaningful relationships is… now!
In this podcast, Tim and Bryan sat down to discuss the acquisition on an intimate level. They discussed the ABM landscape and what their combined powers mean for practitioners in the coming months.
Other topics discussed include:
- What sparked the idea to combine Terminus and Sigstr;
- The reinvention of email in the B2B marketplace and its potential to evolve;
- How the acquisition unlocks a wealth of data and intelligence for ABM practitioners; and
- What current and prospective customers should expect in the imminent future.
An avid B2B journalist with a knack for all things trendy in the POS, mobile and social space.
- Terminus Announces Acquisition of Sigstr
- Former ExactTarget Exec Tim Kopp Shares Outlook On Future Of B2B, Plans For Growth As New CEO Of Terminus
- SalesLoft Acquires Guided Selling Software Costello
- Sigstr & Drift Unveil New Integration, Incorporate Chat Capabilities Into Email Signatures
- Emerald Expositions Acquires G3 Communications, Strengthens Event & Content Portfolios