Terminus acquired Sigstr, bringing together two teams that are making great strides in the ABM marketplace. Tim Kopp, CEO of Terminus, and Bryan Wade, CEO of Sigstr, both agreed that the time to gain a 360-degree view of accounts and building meaningful relationships is… now!
In this podcast, Tim and Bryan sat down to discuss the acquisition on an intimate level. They discussed the ABM landscape and what their combined powers mean for practitioners in the coming months.
Other topics discussed include:
- What sparked the idea to combine Terminus and Sigstr;
- The reinvention of email in the B2B marketplace and its potential to evolve;
- How the acquisition unlocks a wealth of data and intelligence for ABM practitioners; and
- What current and prospective customers should expect in the imminent future.
An avid B2B journalist with a knack for all things trendy in the POS, mobile and social space.
- Marketers Get Creative With Email In 2020 By Personalizing, Segmenting & Restructuring The Channel To Increase Engagement
- Demandbase Debuts New ABM Platform Following Engagio Acquisition
- Terminus Acquires GrowFlare To Improve Account Identification For Revenue Teams
- #B2BSMX Explores New Executive Realities & Strategies That Drive Revenue
- Terminus/Salesforce Pardot Integration Leverages Engagement Data To Improve Revenue Strategies