Account-based marketing is more than just a buzzword. Marketers have begun to pick up on the value of ABM and many are allocating between 5% to 7% of their budget for ABM strategies.
Madison Logic CEO Tom O’Regan shared his thoughts on the future of ABM with Demand Gen Report at the B2B Marketing Exchange this past February.
“People are talking about ABM and I think there’s a level of maturity that we didn’t experience [at B2BMX] last year,” said O’ Regan. “I think there’s more players, a little bit more confusion, but there’s wider adoption of ABM.”
The value of ABM platforms lies in the bidirectional integration of marketing and sales data, which enables marketers to create a proactive and multichannel marketing strategy. Even global technology companies are catching on to the need for a comprehensive measurement platform and ABM marketing solution.
In 2018 and beyond, we can expect to see heightened interest in marketing solutions that scale with data and allow marketers to enhance the nurture process in real time.
Watch the video to hear more of O’Regan’s insights into ABM:
- Demandbase Adds Service Providers To Its ABM Ecosystem
- 6sense Unveils Account-Based Retargeting Tool
- Engagio Releases Solution To Automate High-Impact Plays Across Channels
- The B2B CMO Balancing Act: 13 Top CMOs Share Insights On Shifting Priorities For Teams, Tech And Customer Experience
- What Worked In 2019? #SPS19 To Share Demand Plan Inspiration For 2020