B2B marketers today are wrestling with the complexity of integration, according to Michael McLaren, Global CEO of the B2B Group at Merkle. Organizations are thinking beyond individual point solutions, and are looking at how technology, data and content can help develop more holistic experiences. That is why he believes merging with consultancy Digital Pi is a natural fit.
During this special sit-down with editorial director Andrew Gaffney, Michael and Digital Pi's Ryan Vong discuss:
- The state of the martech space and new trends that are influencing it most;
- New realities of B2B buying committees and how they're impacting marketing best practices; and
- How the two companies plan to collaborate to better serve B2B organizations of all sizes.
- Strong Use Cases Emerging For AI-Powered Marketing Applications
- Tackling ABM FAQs With Triblio’s Andrew Mahr
- Dentsu Aegis Acquires Digital Pi To Help Build Out Merkle’s B2B Services
- 2020 Customer Experience Outlook Guide: Reinventing The Martech Stack For The New Year & Beyond
- Transitioning From Analyst To Engagio’s VP Of Marketing With Megan Heuer