We’re less than a week away from the first-ever B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange and the entire Demand Gen Report team is gearing up for kick off. More than 1,000 B2B marketing and sales professionals will make their way to the brand-new Boston Encore Harbor Resort for two days’ worth of learning and networking with their peers. I, for one, am excited to hear from some of the brightest minds in the business.
With that said, I’ve created a #B2BSMX Bucket List for attendees to make the most out of the event and stay. Here are 10 things to add to your agenda!
1. Book A Meeting With A B2B Mentor Or B2BMXpert
#B2BSMX gives rising sales & marketing stars a chance to sit down and chat with more established and regarded heads of sales and marketing face to face. Schedule a B2B Mentors or B2BMXperts meeting during one of the networking breaks for a chance to pick an expert’s brain on various topics and challenges.
2. Check Out The Author’s Circle
Rub elbows with authors such as Samantha Stone, Dave Gerhardt, Sangram Vajre and Debbie Qaqish and get a signed copy of their thought-provoking marketing books to take home! Visit the Marketplace during breaks and lunches to meet the authors. You’ll find the schedule on the B2BSMX mobile app!
3. Build A New Story At #B2BSMX
#B2BSMX is supporting New Story on their quest to help build new homes for those in need. Throughout the event, we will be raising money and matching donations — 100% of which will help hire locals, buy materials and build a home in a new community. Learn more and donate here.
4. Visit The Marketplace And Get Your Passport Stamped
Our Marketplace is packed with the latest and greatest marketing and sales technology providers, so make sure you give yourself plenty of time to visit with as many of them as you can. Grab a “passport” at the registration desk and get a stamp from every vendor to win some kick-ass prizes.
5. Attend The Best In B2B Awards Ceremony
Don’t miss the Best In B2B Awards ceremony on Tuesday, August 13 at 5 PM ET to hear and learn from progressive executives and brands that are really changing the game when it comes to creativity and revenue growth. Every winner is bound to inspire your next strategy or campaign.
6. Have A Best-In-Class Dining Experience
Your taste buds will NOT be disappointed at the Encore Boston Harbor. From Asian-inspired dishes at Mystique, outstanding burgers at the On Deck Burger Bar, Frank Sinatra’s favorite Italian dishes at Sinatra and so much more, there is no shortage of amazing food, cocktails and wine to try.
7. Test Your Luck In The Casino
3,100+ slot machines, 144 table games, an exclusive Poker Room and a private and high-limit gaming area — need I say more? If you’re feeling lucky, go all in at the Encore’s luxurious Casino and have some fun!
8. Go On A Shopping Spree With Your Winnings
The Shops at the Encore Boston Harbor are sure to please every shopaholic. Check out The Drugstore to bring back unusual and signature gifts for a loved one or try on the latest designer fashion and cosmetics at The Wynn Collection and Wynn Beauty stores.
9. Enjoy A Day At The Spa
Treat yourself to a post-event spa treatment at the luxurious Encore Spa, which offers specialty massages and body treatments, as well as waterfall showers and eucalyptus steams.
10. Take A Stroll On The Harborwalk
Don’t miss the beautiful waterfront views the Encore has to offer and take a walk around the lawns and lush gardens. The Harborwalk is open day and night, offering guests an opportunity to enjoy the fresh air and even some live music.
- #B2BSMX Day 2: Customer Centricity, Digital Transformation Key Focuses For Businesses Rethinking Marketing Operations, Revenue Strategies
- #B2BSMX 2019: Organizational Alignment, Optimized Revenue Engines Key To Sales & Marketing Ops Success
- Corporate Visions’ Tim Riesterer Dishes On New Personalization Research, Shares Sneak Peek Into #B2BSMX Keynote
- 20+ Sponsors Sign On To First-Ever B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange
- Choose Your Own Adventure At #B2BSMX