Bizzabo Acquires TeeVid, Launches Ultimate Video Production Suite
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in News Briefs
Bizzabo, an event experience OS, acquired TeeVid, an interactive virtual event platform, to create its Ultimate Video Production Suite, a custom-built video event solution that seeks to create an immersive event experience that blends content and video in a seamless, TV-like experience.
TeeVid has built a fully independent infrastructure that leverages open-source technologies alongside its proprietary code to offer a comprehensive, expanded video production suite, which consolidate into the Ultimate Video Product Suite. Designed to help users create and control all aspects of a production-level event, event marketers can:
- Create live and interactive events, meetings and webinars of all sizes for unlimited attendees;
- Natively pull information from all the solutions in the event experience OS, including agenda, speakers, sessions, registrations and meetings;
- Empower the producer to control “main stage” and attendee-view layouts, including organizing “main stage” panels that seamlessly connect remote speakers to in-person audiences;
- Conduct breakout sessions that provide in-person and remote participants with the same experience; and
- Publish user-generated content and incorporate polls, quizzes and a variety of additional creative tools for increased engagement.
"We were the first event technology company to launch a virtual and hybrid event solution in March 2020, and we've been innovating in video and media production ever since,” said Eran Ben-Shushan, Co-founder and CEO of Bizzabo, in a statement. "Video is a crucial part of hybrid event strategies, both as a way to deliver personalized, immersive experiences as well as empower flexibility and choice. We're thrilled to welcome TeeVid's team of world-class video experts to Bizzabo as we continue to invest in empowering event experiences."
TeeVid's team of developers will join Bizzabo, along with its Co-founders Adi Nathan and Vincent Chavy. This marks Bizzabo’s third acquisition in five months, as the company recently merged with x.ai and Whalebone to personalize event experiences, encourage networking and drive real-time hybrid engagement.