Bizzabo Unveils Event Experience Operating System To Enhance Hybrid Event Engagement
- Written by Michael Rodriguez
- Published in News Briefs
Bizzabo, an event software platform, unveiled a new Event Experience category and operating system (OS) to help marketers create more personalized and impactful experiences for individual event attendees.
To support the 87% of organizations facing challenges with their digital experience management software, Bizzabo’s Event Experience category features a unified collection of event management tools that enable event organizers to personalize hybrid interactions for more authentic attendee connections and engagement.
Powering this category is Bizzabo’s new Event Experience OS, an open platform that features various experience creation and management capabilities, including:
- Event Intelligence insights that enable event organizers to create or pivot their event engagement strategies based on real-time attendee and sponsor data analysis;
- An AI-powered Event Serendipity Engine™ that provides content recommendations to craft more personalized attendee experiences;
- Event Orchestration modules designed to streamline event creation, customization, promotion and management processes for simplified experience implementation; and
- Moments Creation tools that enable sponsors and attendees to customize their event journeys for more individualized experiences.
The release of Event Experience OS follows Bizzabo’s recent partnership with Brightcove, which enhanced Bizzabo’s platform with video streaming capabilities. These advancements will allow Bizzabo to further develop its event management offering and help its users drive better hybrid engagement with event audiences.