Clearbit Launches New B2B Data Activation Platform
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in News Briefs
Clearbit, a marketing intelligence solutions provider, released a new Data Activation Platform designed to help B2B marketing teams create demand, capture intent and optimize their pipeline.
The integrated solution leverages Clearbit’s database to provide real-time intelligence that can help teams discover and define ideal companies in their target market. With those insights, marketers can then create precise target audiences, enrich their CRM and MAP systems, personalize their website and customer experience apps and better target advertising and outreach campaigns.
Key components of the Data Activation Platform include:
- The ability to unmask anonymous website visitors and monitor intent;
- Ideal prospect discovery capabilities that allow marketers to look past their existing funnel to find best-fit prospects;
- Audience management features that create precise company segments to build campaigns and assign triggers and alerts to activate those audiences across systems; and
- Real-time integrations and APIs that empower teams to apply intelligence across their stack.
“We’ve been fortunate to work with many of the most innovative B2B growth teams in the world, and they’ve taught us that it’s not just about having good data; it’s about activating that data to improve your funnel from top to bottom,” said Ross Moser, CEO of Clearbit, in a statement. “The ability to apply real-time intelligence to each step of the customer journey – and optimize experiences in real-time – is what’s driving success for Clearbit’s customers.”