Invoca Launches New Releases At 2021 Summit
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in News Briefs
Invoca, an active conversational intelligence platform, revealed several new releases designed to help customers capture and take immediate action on their conversation data. The features were unveiled at the 2021 Invoca Summit, a two-day event that highlighted the latest innovations in conversational intelligence technology.
The new solutions are designed to empower revenue teams with conversational data assistance to deliver better customer experiences and drive revenue. These new solutions include:
- Quality assurance scorecards that provide outbound call support and capture insights across the entire buyer’s journey;
- Lost Sales Recovery, which uses artificial intelligence (AI) to detect missed sales opportunities when callers fail to reach a live agent;
- Global transcript search that supplies users with Google-like search capabilities to help them sift through all conversation data at once; and
- A “No Code” integration library designed to assist in setting up direct data integrations with various marketing and customer engagement platforms.
“Conversation intelligence is a must-have for brands that blend the digital experience with the human touch,” said Nathan Ziv, SVP of Product Management at Invoca, in a statement. “These new features will extend the value of conversational data to outbound calls, help businesses capture revenue from missed calls, glean more insights from conversational data and activate that data across core marketing and customer engagement platforms.”
The new releases build on a year of innovation for the conversational intelligence platform, as it recently released Invoca For Sales — an expansion designed to help businesses accelerate revenue growth and increase close rates with data-driven agent coaching. Additionally, Invoca released a new data visualization dashboard to help analyze and automate customer conversations and partnered with Five9, a contact center platform, to help revenue teams access conversational intelligence insights.