Folloze Helps Capture Lead Information Based On Existing Accounts
- Written by Klaudia Tirico
- Published in Solution Spotlight
Folloze is a buyer engagement platform designed to amplify marketing’s impact on revenue and enable sales to communicate with the right prospects.
The Folloze platform allows users to:
- Create buying experiences presented as packages or continuous nurture flows;
- Generate content experiences that adapt to individual prospects;
- Track board and content performance and sync data with other marketing automation systems or analytics tools;
- Receive hot lead alerts in Salesforce or in Folloze based on user actions and viewing duration; and
- Create master boards that salespeople can auto-personalize for specific prospects or discussions.
Folloze is targeted toward decision makers in marketing and sales.
Folloze is fully integrated with Salesforce and Outlook in terms of sharing boards and receiving real-time analytics. It also integrates with marketing automation systems, such as Marketo, Eloqua and Hubspot.
Pricing starts at $1000 a month for a subscription plan. Users can upgrade to a $2000/month plan that offers more integrations and users
Clients include Digium, NetApp, Box, WhiteHat Security and Xirrus.
Folloze is a robust engine that is able to capture lead information based on existing content and report the information back in a simple fashion.