The B2B marketing action stretched far beyond the Moscone Center during Dreamforce, as more than 2,500 attendees convened at the historic San Francisco Mint building this week for the fourth annual OpsStars event. Growing approximately 60% over last year’s event, OpsStars featured 28 sponsors and expanded its agenda to three full days of content — 62 total sessions.
Bringing together B2B sales, marketing, customer and revenue operations leaders into one place to share best practices, case studies and networking, OpsStars has emerged as a leading community for revenue-focused teams.
Centered around this year's theme – “Journey to Revenue Operations” – OpsStars 2019 featured speakers from leading B2B brands such as Verizon, ServiceMax, SiriusDecisions, Forrester, RingCentral, Zoom, Salesforce Pardot, Okta, Xactly and Carbon Black (VMware).
As part of the event, LeanData also debuted its inaugural OpsStars Awards program to celebrate key leaders and contributors in the operations community. Award winners included:
- Revenue Ops Trailblazer of the Year: Okta
- Revenue Ops Transformation of the Year: Daniel Carpenter, SVP Revenue Excellence and Operations, Carbon Black
- ABM Program of the Year: Duo Security
- Attribution Program of the Year: PagerDuty
- Emerging Team of the Year: Trifacta
- Executive of the Year: Renaud Bizet, VP, Marketing Strategy and Operations, Splunk
- Marketing Ops Team of the Year (Co-winners): Palo Alto Networks
- and Red Hat