- Factoreal revealed four new AI-powered email marketing capabilities.
- The new features include Smart Headings, Smart Buttons, an Image Generator and a Text Generator.
- The new capabilities seek to help marketers better personalize email campaigns.
Factoreal, an omnichannel customer engagement platform, released four new AI-powered email marketing features to help practitioners create personalized and compelling email campaigns with just a few clicks.
Generative AI has dominated 2023, with one industry report stating that the global artificial intelligence software market is expected to reach a staggering $126 billion by 2025. To help practitioners capitalize on the growing AI market, Factoreal’s new releases include:
- Smart Headings, which helps users choose specific suggested keywords to draft subject lines;
- Smart Buttons, created to help marketers craft “click-worthy” call-to-actions (CTA) along with suggestions of the most pertinent voice/tone of the CTA button;
- Image Generator, which works to turn text into images; and
- Text Generator, designed to help marketers find the right tone by using natural language processing capabilities to analyze the brand’s voice.
"At Factoreal, we remain forward-thinking in our service offerings and are delighted to share these four new generative AI features for email campaigns,” said Ravichandra Kenchappa, Co-founder and Chief Product Officer of Factoreal, in a statement. “With the new generative AI tools, we empower email marketing campaigns to inspire, engage and captivate audiences like never before. With our new features, we encourage brands to unleash their creativity and transform the way they communicate with their customers, taking email campaigns to the next level.”