Seismic, a sales enablement platform, revealed its Spring 2021 releases during its Seismic Digital Shift event. The new launch includes new and enhanced capabilities to help organizations capture every revenue moment and drive efficient buyer engagement across all digital channels.
The releases include:
- Seismic Aura, which uses artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to identify patterns, behaviors and insights to help surface new business opportunities and increase seller efficacy;
- CRM SmartPlays, a tool that’s embedded within the seller’s preferred CRM platform to provide predictive intelligence;
- Seismic Sidekick, powered by Seismic Aura, an AI-guided selling solution that proactively provides salespeople with content recommendations based on past engagement, similar buyers and individual interests;
- Dynamic Email Templates, which aims to help users personalize high-touch emails at scale; and
- Global Privacy Management to tailor privacy and disclaimer notifications by country and language.
“Our platform exists to make go-to-market teams more effective, whether their buyers are face-to-face or remote,” said Krish Mantripragada, Chief Product Officer of Seismic, in a statement. “The next challenge for technology leaders like Seismic will be to enable businesses to thrive in this new era of digital-first selling. The innovations we’re launching at Shift, along with the product updates we have coming later this year, bring sales and marketing teams closer together, helping them reach new customers and engage with existing customers in a compelling manner regardless of where they are.”