Chili Piper’s scheduling platform is designed to boost buyer engagement by allowing qualified leads to automatically book a meeting or call after filling out a site’s contact form. The solution aims to automate complex scheduling process across teams and departments to provide buyers with the best possible experience.
Key features of Chili Piper’s platform include the ability to:
- Hand off meetings from SDRs/BDRs to AE to Customer Success. This allows routing of leads to the right rep in real-time based on advanced round-robin rules, territory assignments, account-based ownership and more. This, in turn, helps eliminate spreadsheets;
- Book meetings directly from marketing campaigns;
- Book meetings before, during and after conferences and events;
- Report and visibly provide insights into each stage of the funnel – from how many people filled out a form and booked a meeting or started a call, to no shows, cancellations and re-schedules;
- Automate email and SMS reminders sent before meetings to substantially reduce no-shows; and
- Suggest times in email and have a meeting booked in just one click.
The majority of Chili Piper’s 300+ customers are in the B2B SaaS sector, but other industries that could benefit from its solution include financial services, higher education, real estate and more.
Chili Piper integrates with Salesforce, Gmail, Outlook, HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, Twilio, Zoom, GotoMeeting, Zapier, SalesLoft, Serenova, Intercom, Outreach, PersistIQ, FrontSpin and more.
When billed annually (phone usage billed separately), pricing is as follows:
- Chili Piper Scheduling — User license to book and receive meetings and calls is $25 per user/month;
- Add-On — Concierge — Real-time qualification, routing & scheduling directly from your forms and app is $200 flat per month; and
- Add-On — Concierge Live — Real-time call routing, video conferencing and scheduling directly from your forms and app is $350 flat per month.
Chili Piper’s scheduling platform is used by Square, Intuit, Twilio and more than 300+ thought-leading companies worldwide for multiple use cases. Presently, there are more than 8,000 active users of the Concierge product booking more than 40,000 meetings each week.
Chili Piper is the only solution that handles lead capture, routing and scheduling instantaneously on web forms. It is positioned to calibrate meeting scheduling on outbound and has the most robust SFDC integration of any scheduling tool. New in 2019 is its events solution, designed to eliminate manual workflows seamlessly.