SAP Unveils Intelligent Services For Its Marketing Cloud Offering
- Written by Elise Schoening
- Published in Solution Spotlight
SAP Marketing Cloud is positioned to provide a single view of customers, as well as consent-based marketing and intelligent optimization tools to help marketers deliver personalized experiences and drive revenue.
New features to the SAP Marketing Cloud aim to help marketers drive intelligent customer engagement through features designed to:
- Develop a single customer view: build dynamic customer profiles with a single view of all relevant, first-party data across multiple sources and gain key insights to drive individualized customer experiences;
- Enable consent-based marketing: identify, capture and enforce customer data and consent across marketing channels; and
- Optimize marketing to drive revenue: proactively make marketing decisions with closed-loop planning, measurement and execution
The solution is designed for sales and marketing teams in any industry looking to improve demand generation, customer engagement, targeting and segmentation, closed loop marketing, marketing and customer insights, marketing budget optimization and personalization.
SAP provides native integrations to other SAP cloud solutions, including the Sales, Service, Commerce and Customer Data Cloud. In addition, native integration to ERP systems, such as financials, billing, accounts payable and inventory are available. SAP also provides a wide range of public APIs and an integration guide, accommodating likely implementation scenarios.
Pricing for the solution is divided into three tiers: standard, professional and enterprise. SAP Marketing Cloud is offered via a public cloud subscription or a perpetual license (on-premises). Both are licensed based on the number of customer contact records.
Current clients and users include Bosch, EMMI, Atlantic Grupo, Thrush Aircraft, Jet.com, Bayern Munich & the NHL.
SAP Marketing Cloud aims to provide comprehensive, first-party customer data across the enterprise. With machine learning and AI capabilities, it is positioned to help marketers gain deep insights and deepen customer relationships via built-in consent-based marketing. In addition, customers can optimize marketing with closed-loop measurement and planning.
3999 West Chester Pike
Newtown Square, PA 19073