Welcome back to Demand Gen Report's CXO Conversations, a video interview series that provides our audience with insider access to C-suite executives from some of the top B2B brands, as well as the hottest companies in the martech community.
In today’s episode, Host Klaudia Tirico sits down with Jen Spencer, SmartBug Media’s Chief Revenue Officer, to discuss where revenue operations (RevOps) and inbound marketing intersect to help organizations see even greater success. As Spencer dives into how the strategies work together and provides post-pandemic advice, she reinforces key points with first-hand accounts and insights from SmartBug’s first benchmark report, “Where RevOps & Inbound Collide in 2021.”
In the digital age, customers don’t just want companies to be knowledgeable of their solutions — they expect it. Through interdepartmental collaboration and strong data streams, Spencer explains how organizations can streamline their RevOps and inbound marketing strategies to drive pipeline growth.
Throughout the episode, the pair chat about:
- The importance of connected CRMs and interdepartmental collaboration;
- The evolution of martech stacks and their role in helping teams achieve operational efficiency;
- How RevOps’ growth is contributing to internal misalignment;
- The troubles that stem from lack of strategic planning;
- Additional insights and takeaways from SmartBug’s report; and
- Much more!