Folloze, an account-based marketing (ABM) platform, has announced the availability of ABM Content Plays, a new product which aims to help marketers drive engagement throughout the buyer journey via highly targeted, multi-touch campaigns. The company also released updates to its platform designed to give marketers more control over the scheduling, visibility and overall management of their ABM campaigns.
ABM Content Plays is designed to connect marketing and sales teams. According to Folloze, marketers can use the feature to build content plays, which can then be passed along to the sales team to better engage stakeholders within target accounts.
The product aims to help users:
- Design and customize content play templates;
- Generate multi-touch email campaigns from content boards;
- Send content as yourself, someone else or from multiple senders; and
- Control the frequency of content play delivery and exit criteria.
Updates to the platform’s ABM capabilities position users to manage how often ABM campaigns are released to the target audience, as well as whether they are sent immediately or scheduled for a later date. Campaign visibility and control has also been increased, with new features enabling marketers to:
- Edit campaign contact lists;
- View, edit or cancel any active content plays;
- Approve, edit or decline a content play submitted on their behalf; and
- Monitor the status of all content play campaigns.
“By consistently providing high-value content journeys, salespeople can leverage the platform’s power to act as trusted advisors, helping prospects overcome their business challenges,” said David Brutman, Co-Founder and Chief Product Officer of Folloze, in a statement. “Our latest release makes it extremely easy to turn any content board into a content play and customize it ‘on the fly.’ The result is a win-win: more informed prospects who are confident in their buying decisions, and sustainable relationships with much shorter sales cycles for sellers.”