For the past 10 years, Demand Gen Report has brought thousands of B2B marketing and sales professionals to the B2B Marketing Exchange (#B2BMX) in Scottsdale, Ariz. to learn about the latest strategies, tools and trends from top industry influencers, analysts and thought leaders. In light of the concerns surrounding the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, this year’s event is coming to the home office as a digital experience like no other.
The B2B Marketing Exchange virtual experience — taking place Feb. 22-24, 2021 — will focus on providing educational content that helps B2B marketing teams refresh their minds, renew their creative focus and remix their channel and format mix to reach buyers in this new, digital-first world. Speakers will share their hits, misses and learnings from the pivots of 2020, and how they are strategizing future initiatives for 2021, putting the customer first and supporting remote sales teams to sell virtually.
The annual event may be run through a new venue, but everything attendees know and love about #B2BMX will remain the same:
- Stellar keynote presentations;
- 6 targeted educational content tracks covering topics such as demand generation, ABM, sales enablement, marketing strategy, channel marketing and content marketing;
- Hands-on virtual Workshops;
- More than a dozen Case Study and Lunch & Learn sessions spotlighting the top technologies in the industry;
- Mentoring programs; and
- Endless networking opportunities through 1:1 meetings, interactive roundtables and more.
Demand Gen Report is no stranger to virtual events. The publication most recently hosted the B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange online experience in October 2020. The event was rated 4.4 out of 5 stars and provided the team with plenty of attendee feedback to make #B2BMX even better.
"We look forward to creating a digital environment to support, inspire, educate and connect B2B marketers in February," said Andrew Gaffney, SVP & Editorial Director of Demand Gen Report. "Having hosted the B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange online experience in October, we had a chance to really dig into reimagining the ‘virtual event’ concept. Rather than trying to replicate a live event online, we focused on leveraging the unique benefits that only a virtual venue can offer, and we learned a lot. Whether in-person or online, our top priority is to provide uncompromisingly valuable content and connection, and I feel confident that we can do that once again.”
Miri Rodriguez, Andy Crestodina & More To Deliver Keynote Addresses
Miri Rodriguez, author of "Brand Storytelling: Put Customers At The Heart Of Your Brand Story," will kick off the event with a session on how to lead with empathy and position the customer to be your best brand storyteller. Attendees will learn to humanize their brand at a deeper level and drive engaging relationships with customers.
International keynote speaker Dan Gingiss will also take the stage to make a case for remarkable customer experiences. His keynote address will spotlight a five-step framework that positions B2B teams to provide client experiences that reduce churn, increase customer lifetime value and turn customers into your best marketers and salespeople.
If B2B organizations are still unsure of how to rebound after the pandemic, Andy Crestodina has it covered. Crestodina is a top-rated content marketing speaker and the Co-founder and Strategic Director of Orbit Media, an award-winning web design company. His keynote will address all the high-impact marketing actions teams can take today to drive durable gains and improve marketing foundations.
Attendees will also hear from marketing leaders in different industries and stages of growth during an all-female CMO Panel that will discuss the reimagination of teams and roles for the digital-first age. Megan Heuer of Winning By Design, Heidi Bullock of Tealium and Jacqueline Woods of Nielsen will share their experiences, priorities and best practices for leading teams through uncertainty and catering to buyer and customer needs.
Breakout Sessions Offer Insights & Tips For Everyone On Your Team
#B2BMX is known to offer something for every role in the organization and this year's six breakout tracks are no different. Practitioners from companies such as Cedar, Terminus, Fujitsu, ViON, Forrester, Uberflip and Cisco Systems will take the virtual stage to share real-world successes and failures on everything from growth marketing and virtual events to account-based marketing and sales enablement 3.0. Some stand-out sessions include:
- Scaling Experiential Marketing By (Almost!) 2X To Keep Customers Engaged And Pipeline Moving Forward (with Adrienne Lichten and Caryne Say, Cedar);
- Remixing Brand, Demand and Business Impact: How B2B Brands Across Industries Are Rethinking Their Approach Post-Pandemic (with Michael Ruby and Ted Kohnen, Retina Communications);
- Realizing The Partner Experience Promise: How Cisco Delivers On It Today (with Jeanne Quinn, Cisco Systems and Kristine Stewart, Channel Impact);
- Sales Enablement 3.0: The Blueprint To Sales Enablement Excellence (with Author Roderick Jefferson);
- ABM AF (A Foundation): ABM Is Working, Sorta... What's Next? (with Jeremy Middleton, Kenna Security);
- Greatest Hits For Growth Marketing: Tried & True Tactics For Finding Growth Levers (with Elle Woulfe, InVision); and
- Pilot To Program: How To Elevate B2B Influence To Always-On (with Lee Odden, TopRank Marketing).
For attendees looking to learn about the top technologies in their peers' content stacks, the #B2BMX agenda has dozens of Case Study and Lunch & Learn sessions to choose from. Each session will spotlight how B2B practitioners from companies such as LiveRamp, Honeywell, PTC and SAP Concur are leveraging various martech to boost ROI, use intent data to maximize reach, build brand advocacy and more. Some can't-miss presentations include:
- ABM Is A Journey: How LiveRamp Accelerated Pipeline Growth With A Phased ABM Rollout (with Ben Coffee, LiveRamp and Andres Marquez, Dun & Bradstreet);
- Channel Partner Pipeline Pilot To Drive Incremental Business (with Tim Schneller, Honeywell and Kay Kienast, True Influence);
- How BMC Proved the Value of Interactive Content and Ramped Up ROI (with Stephen Watts, BMC and Holly Celeste Fisk, Content4Demand);
- How PTC Created A Better Buying Experience With A Real-Time Nurturing Strategy (with Jen Dold, PTC and Cassandra Jowett, PathFactory);
- The Future Of Intent: What To Look For In 2021 (with Andrew Mahr, Triblio);
- Building A Blueprint To A Closed-Won Deal (with Nick Runyon and Eva Jackson, PFL); and
- How Okta Harnessed Drift To Scale Their Marketing & Sales Teams And Accelerate Revenue (with Liz Kokoska, Okta and Kate Adams, Drift)
All-access pass holders also have the opportunity to choose from numerous Workshops for some hands-on learning. Kelvin Gee of Oracle will be on deck to educate attendees on creating compelling and clear PowerPoint presentations; Dave Bruno of Aptos and Maisie Woolverton of Revionics will share the five steps to creating highly consumable content; DemandGen's David Lewis will uncover a roadmap to developing a revenue engine; and so much more. These live, interactive workshops will allow attendees to get direct insights and tips on their unique needs in a virtual class setting.
The above sessions are just the tip of the iceberg! B2B teams of all shapes and sizes are positioned to develop agendas that cater to their various needs and pain points. Between breakout sessions, keynotes, Case Study sessions, Workshops and Lunch & Learns, attendees are guaranteed to bring back tons of notes and actionable takeaways to their own organizations.
Virtual Receptions, 1:1 Meetings & Networking Opportunities Bring The B2B Community Together
Alongside the wide variety of engaging and thought-provoking presentations at #B2BMX, there are plenty of opportunities for the B2B community to connect, network and learn from each other. Attendees can:
- Connect with event sponsors — such as PFL, Triblio, RollWorks, ON24, Terminus, Stensul, Bombora and much, much more — to learn about the latest technologies at their digital booths;
- Schedule 1:1 B2B Mentors meetings with successful C-level executives;
- Converse with likeminded individuals in hour-long roundtable discussion meetings;
- Enjoy interactive virtual yoga and fun musical performances; and
- Get certified in top marketing strategies such as virtual events, webinars and ABM during Thursday Certification programs.
There is something at #B2BMX for every member of your marketing team. Registration is still open, and all attendees who register by February 15 will receive an awesome Welcome Kit curated in partnership with PFL. It includes a bunch of cool swag and treats, as well as information on engaging contests to win some awesome prizes! We hope to see you at #B2BMX!