#B2BMX Preview: A Sneak Peek Into B2B’s Biggest Event
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in Industry Insights
Pardon the humble brag, but the B2B Marketing Exchange (#B2BMX) is a must-attend event for marketing practitioners. Given all the economic uncertainties and explosion of new technologies, #B2BMX 2023 will include the most important “need-to-know” information for B2B marketers.
With more than 80 sessions that include Breakouts, Lunch & Learns, Case Studies, Workshops, Keynotes and Labs across five tracks — Content2Conversion, Demand Gen Summit, Sales Impact Summit, Go-To-Market Strategy and ABM In Action Live — there’s something for every marketer in the line-up. Let’s peek into this year’s agenda and see what’s in store.
Given all the technological and artificial intelligence advances that took place throughout 2022, we knew it was imperative to incorporate these changes into the agenda. Pam Didner will tee up the conversation with the opening Keynote titled, “Marketing + The Machine: Sizing Up AI’s Emerging Impact On Efficiency Vs. Risks To Creativity.” Throughout her session, Didner will help attendees better understand how AI impacts the sales and marketing landscape, identify key actions and applications to kick off AI initiatives and share potential AI uses that can impact each stage of buyer engagement.
Continuing that conversation around AI will be:
- “Are We Ready To Trust The Machines? Building A More Intelligent Content Stack With AI, Automation & Analytics,” led by Forrester’s Phyllis Davidson, will outline the current state of AI, automation, data management and analytics across key content technology categories;
- “The Undeniable & Foreseeable Merge Of Customer Experience & Web3 Integration,” featuring NYCAP3D’s David Morris, will focus on how photogrammetry can create hyper-personalized experiences for Web3 and experiential, immersive marketing campaigns; and
- “Scripted Chatbots Are Dead: The Rise Of Conversational AI & ChatGPT,” hosted by Conversica’s David Greenberg, will share insights into how to leverage innovative technologies like ChatGPT and discuss how it will shape consumer expectations now and in the future.
Didner might be the first Keynote speaker, but she certainly isn’t the last. The experts also taking the big stage include:
- “Well, There Goes My Buyer’s Journey,” featuring Sphere Strategy’s Jeff Marcoux;
- “A Recession Is Just The Beginning,” led by Channelnomic’s Larry Walsh;
- “B2B’s Next Frontier: Creative Effectiveness,” featuring Stein IAS’s Reuben Webb and Jeremy Chochran; and
- “The Audience Is The Algorithm, & Bravery Is The Answer,” hosted by Convince & Convert’s Jay Baer.
If all those sessions are leaving you hungry for more, make sure to check out #B2BMX’s abundance of Lunch & Learns, featuring insights from companies such as TechTarget, Netline, Conversica, Integrate and more.
New on the docket for 2023 is an interactive Campfire session taking place on Monday, Feb. 27— “Value Creation: The Real Magic & Metric Of Content Marketing,” led by Park & Battery’s Mike Ruby — that simultaneously educates attendees while also encouraging practitioners to collaborate and learn from each other. Ruby will lead marketers through several key topics of value creation, including frameworks for producing high-performing content at scale and exploring new ways to measure content results.
In addition, Monday is chock full of:
- Hands-on Workshops for All-Access Pass holders — featuring speakers from companies such as Salesforce, The Mx Group, Content4Demand and more — that cover everything from avoiding growth plateaus and promoting alignment to optimizing ABM programs and learning to sell like a spy; and
- Sponsored Case Studies, which will feature client success stories from several in-demand solution providers, including Drift, Chili Piper, MRP and more. Executives from companies such as HubSpot, Splunk, Lucid and Cobalt will share their experience using various martech solutions for global pipeline acceleration, marketing and sales alignment, converting website traffic into revenue and more.
Other key elements of #B2BMX will include:
- The CMO Mentors program, which connects up-and-coming practitioners will seasoned industry vets;
- An early morning sound bath experience to cleanse the senses and start the day with some zen;
- The invite-only Killer Content Awards ceremony; and
- Networking receptions.
Check out the full agenda and register now! If you're a channel marketer, check out this preview that highlights the biggest takeaways for the channel audience. For the ABM-focused folks, head over to ABM In Action to check out the ABM specifics the event offers.