Linkedin Launches New Ad Retargeting & Lead Collecting Features
- Written by Michael Rodriguez
- Published in News Briefs
Linkedin has launched updates to its Linkedin Pages offering, aiming to help its users collect leads and boost marketing outreach more efficiently in a virtual setting through ads and retargeting capabilities.
The four major updates to the Pages offering include:
- The ability to grow attendees through personalized event recommendations and automatic notifications for followers based on their interests;
- Sponsored Content Single Image Ads that allows users to promote their virtual events and gatherings alongside their organic posts, augmenting the ability to reach executives, sales professionals and decision-makers viewing a user’s LinkedIn posts;
- Lead Collecting Registration Forms that compile the names and emails of event registrants, allowing users to capture leads directly from event sign-up landing pages and links and upload the data directly into their CRMs;
- The ability to retarget event attendees who have shown interest in a user’s content or brand, allowing users to create a custom target audience in LinkedIn’s Campaign Manager for lead nurturing.
“Seven months into our new reality, organizations around the world have had to quickly pivot to find new ways to engage with the audiences that matter most to their business, and it’s working, said Ajay Datta, Head of Product at LinkedIn India, in a blog post. “Traditional event marketing had to transform into a virtual format seemingly overnight, being one of the biggest adjustments organizations have had to make. Today, we're excited to roll out the most highly requested updates to help you organically grow your attendees and collect leads and boost your reach with ads and retargeting capabilities.”