- Sendoso announced new capabilities and enhancements for its sending platform.
- The company also launched 'Event Fulfillment,' designed for storing and shipping products to conferences and trade shows.
- The new capabilities aim to streamline gifting for users.
Sendoso, a provider of direct marketing automation, launched a new suite of platform offerings and updates designed to provide a user-friendly gifting solution for customers. In addition, the company launched “Event Fulfillment,” a new event send solution for storing and shipping products for events, conferences and trade shows (both domestically and internationally).
Additional capabilities and enhancements include:
- A new self-serve domain feature designed to allow customers to send gift emails from their own domain to generate more engagement through personalization;
- New Marketplace enhancements that allow customers to find relevant gift options for buyers;
- A Sourcing Tab designed to help customers develop customized experiences for the buyer;
- Global Address Confirmation for greater admin control;
- New integrations with Microsoft Dynamics, Gainsight, Monday.com and Airmeet, with additional updates to existing HubSpot integrations; and
- An updated user interface, filtering controls, improved search and sorting capabilities and a CSV export for tracking and managing sends.
“Today’s exciting announcement is part of Sendoso’s ongoing efforts to improve the user experience and expand gifting customization to foster better relationships in a digital world,” said Kris Rudeegraap, Sendoso Co-founder and CEO, in a statement. “Now, Sendoso customers can make meaningful connections easier and faster than ever before while delivering a guaranteed 5X ROI, something they can’t get anywhere else. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.”