Oracle Spotlights 2017 Markie Award Winners At Modern Marketing Event
- Written by Klaudia Tirico
- Published in News Briefs
For the past 11 years, Oracle has recognized modern marketers from around the world at the company’s annual Markie Awards.
This year at the Modern Marketing Experience event in Las Vegas, the awards featured 17 categories reflecting the evolving marketing landscape, including Account-Based Marketing Team of the Year, Best Digital Marketing Ecosystem, Best Integrated Mobile Experience, Best Use of Data, Most Creative Marketing Campaign and Modern Marketing Leader of the Year.
The 2017 Markie Awards winners include:
- Best Cross-Channel Marketing Program: Cisco Inc.
- Account-Based Marketing Team of the Year: Covance Inc.
- Best Digital Marketing Ecosystem: Juniper Networks
- Best Email Marketing Campaign: Jetstar Airways
- Best Emerging Company Marketing Campaign: National MI
- Best Integrated Mobile Experience: Mountain America Credit Union
- Best International Campaign: Tableau Software
- Best Lead Management Program: Morningstar, Inc.
- Best Overall Customer Experience: Avon
- Best Social Campaign: TD Ameritrade Institutional
- Best Testing and Optimization: Hilton Worldwide
- Best Use of Data: Calçados Bibi
- Best Use of Insights & ROI: Deltek
- Modern Marketing Leader of the Year: Kenya Airways
- Most Creative Marketing Campaign: Eaton
- Rapid Transformation: FIS
- People’s Choice Award – Best Video Submission: Juniper Networks
“The annual Markie Awards are our way to recognize and celebrate heroic marketing and the most prominent modern marketing success stories over the past year,” said Laura Ipsen, SVP and General Manager for Oracle Marketing Cloud, in a statement. “This year’s winners have gone above and beyond, fully leveraging the most innovative marketing technologies to create customer-centric campaigns that delivered outstanding results.”