SiriusDecisions has announced the winners of its 2018 ROI Awards, which will be presented during the company’s 13th annual Summit in Las Vegas, Nev. from May 8 - 10.
The ROI Awards are designed to honor companies who excel in product development, marketing and sales through the use of SiriusDecisions’ research, frameworks and best practices. This year’s winners include:
- Cisco for its next-generation, blended approach to the engagement and retention of both partners and customers.
- Huron Consulting Group for centralizing marketing sales resources, revamping company branding and positioning and developing cross-functional processes.
- Illumina for creating content which is more accessible, scalable and relevant to its representatives.
- Imprivata for refocusing the company to target a single market, updating its ABM efforts and implementing SiriusDecisions’ Demand Unit Waterfall; and
- Vocera for enhancing its solutions and constructing a new marketing campaign to accompany the changes.
“In today’s highly competitive market, companies with integrated marketing, sales and product capabilities have a distinct competitive advantage,” said Tony Jaros, President and Chief Product Officer of SiriusDecisions, in a statement. “This year’s ROI Awards winners seized opportunities to unify goals across departments and build programs that consistently achieve those shared objectives through unique implementations of SiriusDecisions’ models and methods.”
The winners were chosen based on the following five criteria:
- Unique integration of sales, marketing and product;
- Tightly aligned sales, marketing, product and/or customer experience goals;
- Advanced use of infrastructure to support shared/interlocked processes;
- Measurement of alignment results; and
- Application of SiriusDecision models and methods in an alignment initiative.