Invoca, a provider of conversation intelligence AI, enhanced its Signal AI suite and introduced Signal AI Studio, which seeks to empower businesses to create custom AI models that automatically unlock insights from phone conversations.
Signal AI Studio helps businesses train custom AI models to detect meaningful insights from every customer conversation. Specifically, revenue teams can:
- Automatically capture insights from phone conversations at scale to better understand caller intent and product or service interest, conversation outcome, topics discussed and the performance of the agent on the call;
- Create custom AI models by typing the insight they want to detect — such as if an agent gave a proper greeting — to show specific moments from relevant calls to review and quickly create an algorithm to classify similar calls in the future; and
- Automate follow-up actions using integrations with Google, Facebook, Adobe and Salesforce.
Invoca also announced several updates to its Signal AI suite to help enterprise brands use AI to turn conversations into insights. Those enhancements include:
- Autocapture, which uses AI-powered named entity recognition to extract meaningful first-party data from conversations to enrich customer profiles;
- A new AI and LLM-trained transcription engine that turns calls into text; and
- Caller and agent sentiment tracking that uses neural network models to categorize caller and agent sentiment separately, including how it changes throughout the call.
"Businesses are getting inundated with claims of AI's vast promise, but few solutions have made a meaningful difference in helping companies grow revenue," said Nathan Ziv, SVP of Product at Invoca, in a statement. "With Signal AI, you don't need to be a data scientist to unlock the power of AI. Now, any user can drive revenue by unlocking breakthrough insights from the buying journey, especially the 'moment of truth' where consumers make critical purchase decisions. AI models custom-trained for your business deliver the most accurate insights, and now with Signal AI Studio, marketing and contact center teams can create them faster than ever."