6sense Raises $125M In Series D Funding
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in Financial News
6sense, an account engagement platform, raised $125 million in Series D funding, which brings its valuation to $2.1 billion. D1 Capital Partners led the round with participation from Sapphire Ventures, Tiger Global and Insight Partners.
With the new capital, 6sense seeks to catalyze its growth initiatives and further accelerate its product roadmap. Key areas of investment include:
- Expanding 6sense’s data layer;
- Further developing its machine learning-based next-best-action predictions; and
- Continuing to scale its artificial intelligence-based orchestration capabilities.
“We’re grateful for our success leading the account-based sales and marketing category — and humbled by the confidence our customers and investors have in 6sense — but our vision has always been bigger and bolder,” said Jason Zintak, CEO of 6sense, in a statement. “There is an enormous opportunity to redesign the way B2B companies go to market. We believe we have the platform, data, team and investment partners to be the foundation for B2B revenue technology.”