Dun & Bradstreet Launches D&B Connect To Support Data Management
- Written by Michael Rodriguez
- Published in News Briefs
Dun & Bradstreet, a global provider of business decision data and analytics, has launched a self-service data management platform. D&B Connect aims to help marketing and sales professionals inform and empower their datasets for optimal data management and usage.
The self-service platform is designed for data management, leveraging Dun & Bradstreet’s AI-powered algorithms and global dataset to access, clean, enrich and manage data. The solution also provides users with a complete view of their customers, allowing them to make better decisions involving their datasets.
Additional features of the platform include:
- A centralized hub to manage the data quality of the user’s critical systems, such as CRMs, marketing automation platforms, CDPs and more;
- The ability to identify business relationships across their account lists;
- Embedded intelligence and simplified workflows that address data requirements; and
- Team-based dashboards for improved internal collaboration.
“With D&B Connect, we put the power to manage data quality in the user’s hands, enabling our clients to reduce time spent on data management from weeks to hours,” said Michael Bird, President of Sales and Marketing Solutions at Dun & Bradstreet, in a statement. “We will continue to innovate across our sales and marketing portfolio to reduce martech complexity by integrating directly into the workflows of our clients so they can focus on growing their businesses.”