Like many other companies, Demand Gen Report (DGR) had to pivot to virtual experiences in 2020 during the lockdown of the Covid-19 pandemic. Now, after more than 15 months of delivering successful virtual events, DGR will host the 3rd annual B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange (#B2BSMX) in-person from Aug. 9-11, 2021, at the Encore Resort & Casino in Boston Harbor.
The B2B Sales & Marketing Exchange first launched in August 2019 and was created to show organizations how to drive success through sales and marketing alignment across departments and channels. In 2020, the event hosted more than 1,500 attendees virtually and now, DGR is excited to bring the B2B community back together and back to in-person events for the 2021 event.
The key features of #B2BSMX include:
- A smaller, more focused group of the top B2B sales and marketing practitioners across industries;
- Focused content sessions and networking events;
- Meeting spaces and session formats designed to safely engage attendees;
- A blended approach of digital and physical to provide attendees with tools to customize agendas, pre-set meetings and engage with colleagues after gathering in person; and
- Opportunities for attendees to meet with experts and analysts.
“#B2BMX in Feb. 2020 marked the last in-person event many of us attended, and we are thrilled to bring our community together again for the first time in over a year,” said Andrew Gaffney, SVP & Editorial Director of DGR, in a statement. “While in-person events were on pause, we never stopped working to deliver exceptional online programs for our audience. We are excited to layer our virtual event expertise and functionality into this real-world event. With sponsor and attendee experience, as well as health and safety concerns, top of mind, we’ve reimagined an intimate, safe and engaging experience that will blend the absolute best of our physical and digital event capabilities.”
Agenda updates and registration details for the event will be released in the coming weeks and months. In the meantime, those interested in attending can sign up to receive updates and brands interested in sponsoring the event can complete the B2BSMX sponsorship opportunities form.