At its annual summit in Las Vegas, Adobe announced a new integration with LinkedIn, as well as a deeper partnership with Microsoft. The company stated that the partnerships with both companies better position B2B customers to deliver targeted account-based experiences to prospective buying teams.
The new integration with LinkedIn enables B2B marketers to better target, orchestrate, deliver content and measure engagement on the professional social network. The extended partnership with Microsoft is designed to align key data sources in Adobe Experience Cloud, including Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. This enables users to easily populate account-based profiles for a holistic view of account engagement all the way down to the stakeholder.
With roughly 20,000 business professionals in attendance, Steve Lucas, former Marketo CEO and current VP and Head of the Marketo team at Adobe, shared that the deeper partnership positions marketing and sales teams to align on engaged stakeholders and accounts to offer a streamlined, personalized experience.
The new and extended partnerships coincide with the announcement of the general availability of the Adobe Experience Platform, which aims to provide a real-time solution for customer experience management. The platform is designed to:
- Aggregate data from across the organization to build real-time customer profiles using Adobe Sensei AI and machine learning;
- Activate content based on those customer profiles for real-time personalized experiences; and
- Bring in unique data from ERP, CRM and other sources to gain a deeper, holistic view of the customer.
“We believe that digital transformation starts by reimagining the entire customer journey,” said Shantanu Narayen, CEO of Adobe, during his opening keynote. “It's engaging with the customers through the channel of their choice. It's moving them from one step in that journey into the next through the delivery of a delightful experience.”
Alongside the extended partnership with LinkedIn and Microsoft, Adobe made several other announcements expanding the functionality of its Experience Platform, including:
- New features and integrations for Adobe Analytics Cloud to position business analysts and data scientists to better map customer journeys;
- New Adobe Ad Cloud capabilities designed to offer more intelligence, accountability, targeting and more for cross-channel ad campaigns;
- People-Based Destinations in Adobe Audience Manager, aiming to enable brands to activate first-party segments across social networks more efficiently;
- Next-gen updates to Adobe Sensei that are designed to combine data with content to better position teams to share the right content with the right prospect at the right time;
- The launch of Adobe Commerce Cloud through the integration of the recently acquired Magento in Adobe Experience Cloud; and
- A partnership with ServiceNow that aims to help integrate customer experience data into digital workflows to streamline personalization.