Conga Launches Revenue Lifecycle Cloud To Help With Scalability, Intelligence & Revenue Predictability
- Written by Kelly Lindenau
- Published in News Briefs
- Conga revealed its new cloud platform, Conga Revenue Lifecycle Cloud.
- The new offering seeks to automate key processes in revenue management.
- Specific features include a unified data model, an API-first architecture and the removal of limitations surrounding complex pricing, revenue rules Q1 and more.
Conga, a provider of revenue lifecycle management tools, released the Conga Revenue Lifecycle Cloud, a new platform designed to support the complexities of revenue management to help businesses better drive, configure, price, quote, contract, negotiate, manage, collect and renew revenue.
Conga’s solutions seek to address organizations’ unique complexities while delivering seamless customer interactions and greater certainty across every touchpoint to drive the revenue predictability companies seek.The Revenue Lifecycle Cloud was created to help deliver a more seamless end-to-end buying experience across channels, products and industries. Specific features include:
- A unified data model that activates data from any system of record, across applications and processes;
- An API-first architecture that integrates directly into existing enterprise apps, CRMs and ERPs; and
- The removal of limitations in complex pricing, large bundles and revenue rules.
“Conga is the only vendor offering this type of advanced cloud solution, capable of supporting complex workflows and delivering the full revenue lifecycle at scale,” said Grant Peterson, Chief Product Officer at Conga, in a statement. “With Conga Revenue Lifecycle Cloud, we’re putting the customer at the center of growth, through breaking the single channel mindset and creating a scalable sales engine. In doing so, we help customers focus on continuous transformation. We couldn’t be more excited about delivering on our promise of providing customers with the tools they need for a seamless buying experience across channels to achieve revenue operations success.”