SurveyMonkey, a provider of online surveys and forms, released SurveyMonkey Forms, which seek to enable users to create professional forms in a single platform. The new solution features purpose-built templates, customizable form fields and third-party integrations, as well as data and workflow automation tools.
Specific features of the release include:
- More than 50 customizable templates to help users create online forms for common use cases, such as event registrations, online applications, lead generation, contact information and more;
- A list view of responses to help users analyze and act on responses individually;
- Pre-designed form fields and layouts that users can personalize;
- A library of integrations with workplace tools such as MailChimp, Zapier and Google Sheets; and
- Simplified web embedding configurations to help users add a form to their website.
“For more than 20 years, SurveyMonkey has been the go-to survey platform for people who want an elegant and enjoyable way to collect and act on feedback," said Samuel Bakouch, SVP, Product Management at SurveyMonkey, in a statement. “Now, we're bringing the same seamless experience to a modern forms solution, fulfilling one of our top customer requests."