There are a few reasons why we knew we definitely needed to take our beloved Finnys virtual. First, it is the 10th anniversary of the awards program! We wanted to commemorate this milestone with all of our B2B friends and family. Plus, in light of all the uncertainty and volatility of the past year, we saw teams really step up their initiatives, and we thought that was worth spotlighting, too!
Sure, the ceremony looked a bit different this year, but Demand Gen Report’s Klaudia Tirico and I still took to the virtual stage to applaud the creativity and performance of 28 brands. (Plus, they revealed the winner of our B2B’s Choice Award, which was created so the community can vote on their favorite submission!)
This year’s winners are…
Channel Partner Marketing
Design Concept & Theme
Sales Enablement Content
Finally, the winner of our B2B’s Choice Award is… TATA Technologies!
We’ll be digging into all of the winning content and campaigns in our annual awards report, which should be out in the coming weeks. Congratulations, again, to our 2021 Killer Content Award Winners!
- IDG Enhances Service Offering With KickFire Acquisition
- Buzzworthy B2B: The Latest News & Trends From August 2021
- #B2BSMX Recap: How Revenue Innovators Factor Into ABM/ABX Programs
- Q&A With MRP’s Scott Matthews: How Predictive Data Is Impacting ABM & SaaS Technology
- Why ABM Is Only As Good As The Data