July is a big deal at Demand Gen Report: It marks the start of our Lead Lifecycle Month, dedicated to helping marketers maximize their sales funnel from top to bottom.
In addition to hosting two weeks of webinars covering everything from account-based marketing to predictive analytics, we also asked The Steveology Group's Steve Farnsworth and Forrester VP and Principal Analyst Laura Ramos to join us for a Twitter chat in our latest installment of #B2BBuzz. The panel discussed the variety of trends and tactics today's B2B organizations are leveraging to accelerate their sales funnel from top to bottom.
The consensus was clear: As marketers move toward a more customer-centric model, the traditional sales funnel is becoming completely remodeled. For more on how B2B companies can accelerate their sales process, check out a recap of the Q&A below:
- #B2BMX Insights: Shifting Power To B2B Consumers Requires Focus On Helping, Not Convincing
- Tapping Channel-Proficient Marketing Agencies To Boost Partner Programs
- Forrester’s Acquisition Of SiriusDecisions: Four Predictions For Industry Impact
- Modern Marketers Drive Revenue & Retention Through Post-Sale Nurturing, Customer Communities
- Forrester B2B Marketing & Sales 2018: Meeting The Business Consumer On Their Terms Requires Dynamic, Customer-First Experiences